New release: Preview your files with Google Docs in workspaces
We have just released a new preview feature in workspaces. This means that you do not have to download your documents before you would like to view these. Just click one of them to check a report, presentation or spreadsheet. Preview is possible because of an integration with Google docs. 5NZFYQQB4QBQ
The following document types can now be previewed:
* Microsoft Word (.DOC and .DOCX) - DONE
* Microsoft Excel (.XLS and .XLSX) - DONE
* Microsoft PowerPoint (.PPT and .PPTX) - DONE
* Adobe Portable Document Format (.PDF) - DONE
* Apple Pages (.PAGES)
* Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
* Adobe Photoshop (.PSD) - DONE
* Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
* Autodesk AutoCad (.DXF)
* Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
* PostScript (.EPS, .PS)
* TrueType (.TTF)
* XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
A popup will appear the moment you click a file (in this case a pdf file).
You can also choose to open the file in Google Docs.
In general you will stay in your MYCO environment. However, it is actually possible to click the top right icon to open the file also in Google Docs (It is not necessary to login in Google Docs as you can see). The moment you login in Google docs you have options to save and share the document with other Google Docs users.
Powered by MYCO Suite