There was an issue with Chinese character support. This is now resolved.
We released a very simple feature today. It is now possible to set time budgets on standard projects. This means that you can add a time budget which counts down according to the time spent on the project.
Some new features that have gone live in January:
- Automated number assigning to new accounts
- Snelstart and Accountview export / integrations
- Customer number visible on invoices
- Multiple event planning improvements and bugfixes
- Payment term can be set in the details of each customer
- Quick search option on the left side of the screen to quickly show the customer details (available in Februari)
2013 has been a great year in terms of adding another vertical to our product. MYCO Suite supports course and event planning companies with a whole range of features such as course planning, Course calendar, certificate printing, repeating courses, course invoicing, etc.
Next to the improvements on course planning we have improved the billing module with various extra information fields and facilitated more freedom for setting up invoices.
Another great improvement is the improvement in server speed and performance.
All in all a great year to look back at! Contact our support team for questions about roadmap or future features.
Many companies started again with their new business year and are looking for a good infrastructure to facilitate their business. We here at MYCO Suite also feel that small / medium sized businesses are taking a professional infrastructure more serious than ever before. More companies are now used to the cloud and ready to collaborate online.
The only question is on how to start. 1 solution, or multiple? How to deal with Email, Calendars, Google, Outlook etc?
We help new customers on a daily basis with answering these questions and also by showing why it is handy to have all information in one location instead of using multiple solutions.
MYCO Suite is covering most of the activities of SME's and facilitating collaboration for the entire team. If you like to learn more about MYCO, you can create a free trial account on our homepage. You can also contact us to help you with a screensharing session where we can explain all your questions about online collaboration.
We have just released a new layout for MYCO Suite creating even a better and cleaner overview of the solution as a whole. One of the main parts of the new release is the improved search function which allows users to search on; Accounts, opportunities, documents, events, invoices, contacts from anywhere in the system.
Search tips (shortcuts) are:
ctrl shift F - To jump to the search box
ctrl shift 1 to 5 - To jump to any of the specific module searches.
Managing the privileges of a user can be done in the HR module. In the employee overview you have your colleagues and for each one of them you can set their privileges. You can click on the name of an employee and go to that persons profile. In the profile page you can find various options (tabs). 1 tab for general information another for Privileges, another for evaluations and yet another for Salary.
After clicking on the privileges tab you will enter in the following screen where you can start to set the privileges of the employee.
The first option you have is to set the employee type. In general it will be a standard employee. Standard employees can see eachother in the colleague list, can share notes with eachother, and can see eachother in the employee list for calendar invitations. The External employee cannot see the other colleagues except for the admin and other admins in the company. This privilege is specifically added for the scenario that you have freelancers working on projects with you.
The Admin and branches option allows you to immediately give an employee all the rights in the system. The only difference is that the Super admin can also manage branches (subsidiaries). The normal admin can only manage everything for the branch that is assigned to that admin.
In the Module selection field you can select which main modules the employee is allowed to see. There are 5 choices. The accounts module, the projects module, the HR module, the Sales module and the financial module. The moment a ny of these modules is chosen you will see that a new box opens in the bottom of the page where you can set the specific privileges for that module.
Below you can see an example of the detailed privileges of the Accounts module. This person can see Customers, Prospects and Suppliers. But only the accounts of these types for which he/she is set as the account manager. Then for Partners, this person can see all partners regardless of being accountmanager or not.
Just as in the above example you can set many privileges for your employees. There are also some more general privileges. For example. You do not want your employee to manage any financial records, but you like the employee to report his own expenses. These expenses can be reported by the employee and the admin or financial manager can approve or decline these and reimburse the expenses made by the employee.
Under the Other privileges section you can give a couple of other privileges like this to an employee:
1. Assign tasks to colleagues: Normally an employee can only set tasks to him/herself or assign the task to members of a project team in which this employee is participating. With this privilege the employee can assign tasks to other colleagues (still needs to be chosen which colleague)
2. + Blog: The employee is allowed to see the Blog module and can help on writing blogs for your company. It is handy to have multiple people involved for proofreading and blog publishing.
3. Expense reporting: As described before. Employees cannot see anything else in the financial module, but are allowed to report their own expenses and see those back in a list with status approved or not approved.
4. My Mileage overview: Employees can record the mileages/kilometers they have driven by car. In many companies (especially consulting companies) these KM's can be charged to a customer.
5. Exports: In general it is not possible for normal employees to make any exports. Therefore you can select here which export they are allowed to make.
For each privilege you can read a short description when you hold your mouse over the privilege name. It should be easy enough to create the perfect profile for any of your colleagues.
To make it even more controllable and transparent we have launched the "user checker" before. After setting the privileges, you might still want to check if you have not made any mistakes. Go to the user checker (Menu / user checker / select the employee) to login in the users account and check if everything is set as you wanted it to be.
This should get you started with setting the privileges for your employees. If you have any more questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MYCO Suite has experienced benefits from collaborations with partners in the past and is taking the partnership strategy one step further. We are now actively looking for business partners that will reinforce the commercial side of MYCO. Partners will of course be enjoying various benefits. Partners will also be added to the soon to be released partner page. If interested you can send us an email to email@example.com.
The main functions that partners fulfill are:
1) Get us closer to customers for implementations, training and workshops.
2) Are in close contact with our technical team to discus / brainstorm about our API strategy.
Who fits the profile as partner:
- Resellers of Google Apps (MYCO Suite also integrates with Google Apps)
- Resellers of Competing products (Extend your portfolio to be able to offer your customer a choice)
- Designers and Joomla / Drupal consultants. (Connect MYCO with the Commercial website of clients)
- Developers (Build your dashboards on top of MYCO, connect other tools to MYCO. API involvement)
Do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by MYCO Suite
1 / 13 next